Online Form Fill-Up
Instructions for On-Line Form Fill-up for 1st Semester (Regular & Back) and 3rd Semester Regular Examination-2016
- The students who have admitted themselves in their respective courses under this University in the year 2015 and 2016 and are going to appear 1st Semester (Regular and Back) and 3rd Semester (Regular) Examination are required to fill the examination form on ON-LINE mode Only.
- The students who are admitted before the year 2015 are required to fill their forms manually as per the previous practice.
- Those students who have registered themselves recently are validated for on-line form fill-up.
- Students have to login to www.uuc.ac.in – Online Form fill-up by using their Registered Mobile Number/Roll Number/E-mail ID and Data of Birth.
- After login, they have to fill the form and to upload the following documents.
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of the HSC Certificate
- Scanned copy of Marks Sheet of +2 Exam for 1st Semester Regular Students of UG Courses
- Scanned copy of Mark Sheet of +3 Exam for 1st Semester Regular Students of P.G. Courses
- Scanned copy of Marks Sheet of 2nd Semester Exam for 3rd Semester Regular Students of both UG and PG Courses.
- Scanned copy of Marks Sheet of 1st Semester Exam for 1st Semester Back Students.
After complete the form fill-up, submit the forms and take a printout of the form and submit it to the college with required documents.
- Colleges will login using their User ID and Password provided, verify the forms and make them validate.
- Colleges will take a print out of the Form Fill-up Statement and they have to submit it to the University along with the required fees in shape of Bank Draft/Bank Challan along with all forms and documents.
- After verification at the University level, students will be intimated to download their admit cards by logging in using their Registered Mobile Number/Roll Number/E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- For any difficulties you may mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9178805671.