Online Form Fill-Up
Instructions for On-Line Form Fill-up for 2nd Semester (Regular & Back) and 4th Semester Regular Examination-2017
- The students who have admitted themselves in their respective courses under this University in the year 2015 and 2016 and are going to appear 2nd Semester (Regular and Back) and 4th Semester (Regular) Examination are required to fill the examination form on ON-LINE mode Only.
- The students who are admitted before the year 2015 are required to fill their forms manually as per the previous practice.
- Students have to login to www.uuc.ac.in – Online Form fill-up by using their USER ID and PASSWORD and by choosing their respective institute to which they belong. The user id consists of the examination roll number of the student. Example – Roll No. 12MSW16001.The password will be the data of birth of the student. (Format is–21/04/1995). Please choose your institute from the drop down then log in.
- After login, they have to fill all the fields of the form and to upload the following documents if needed.
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
After complete the form fill-up, student has to submit and take the printout of the form. The printout of the form should be submitted to their respective colleges/institutions/departments without any enclosure.
- Colleges/institutions/departments have to login using their User ID and Password provided, verify the forms and make them validate. Admit can only be issued only to the forms validated by the colleges/institutions/department.
- Colleges/institutions/departments will collect the forms of their students, take a print out of the Form Fill-up Statement after login and have to submit it to the University along with the requisite exam fees. A single copy of the Account statement has also to be submitted by the colleges/institutions/departments.
- After verification at the University level, students will be intimated through SMS to download their admit cards by logging in using their User ID and password.
- For any difficulties you may mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8249514948.