Application Procedure For P.G. Courses and M.Phil-2018
Application Fee: PG and M.Phil: Rs.300/-
Candidates are advised NOT to use mobile phones for filling up Online application form in order to avoid possible mistakes, otherwise University will NOT be responsible for those wrong entries.
|Opening of the On-Line Application for Admission for all P.G. Programmes/Certificate Programmes||1st June,
|Last date for submission of On-Line Application for all P.G. Programmes/Certificate Programmes.||20th June,
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy along with all relevant documents for all P.G. Programmes/Certificate Programmes.||24th June,
|Opening of the On-Line Application for Admission for M.Phil Programmes||21st June,
|Last date for submission of On-Line Application for M.Phil Programmes.||30th June,
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy along with all relevant documents for M.Phil Programmes.||7th July,
A. Pre-Registration Requirement
The Following documents must be made ready before starting the Application process.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPEG/JPG
Format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your signature in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB
- Scanned copy of your HSC Certificate in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding
300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Degree Examination i.e. Mark
Sheet of Graduation Examination in case of applying for P.G. Courses or
Marks Sheet of P.G.Examination in case of applying for M.Phil Courses in
JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of Person with Disability (PWD)/Differently abled
certificate/NSS/Sports Certificate or any other certificate for claiming
relaxation in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
B. Application Process:
- Step1: For Registration, the candidate should have a valid & active Mobile Number and also have a valid & active e-mail ID.
- Step2: For application click on uuc.ac.in (Admissions-2017-Apply Now) and provide the relevant data in appropriate fields.
- Step 3: This will take you to the Application page. Fill all the fields with correct data as per the requirements.
- Step 4: Upload your photo, signature and other documents.
- Step 5: Payment Procedure:
For making the payment, click on Pay Online or visit onlinesbi.com and proceed. After successful payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card, you will get an e-Receipt generated immediately from the System containing a reference number. The reference number has to be provide while submitting the Online Application Form. You may also deposit Cash/Cheque drawn on SBI at any SBI branch after generating a Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form from State Bank Collect option. In such cases, the e-Receipt needs to be generated from Payment History link of State Bank Collect after depositing the fee at the SBI branch
After making a successful payment you will receive a SMS/E-mail regarding validation of the payment within two banking working days. Then take the print out of the application.
After getting the message Login to uuc.ac.in (Admissions-2017-Already Applied)using your mobile number as UserID and your Data of Birth as password (Password format: 21-04-1969) to take the print out of the application form.
Send the filled in print out of the application form with your signature along with all the relevant documents to Chairman, P.G.Council, Utkal University of Culture, Sanskruti Vihar, Madanpur, Bhubaneswar – 752054 either by post or by dropping in the box provided in the University at the above mentioned address.
For any queries regarding Online Admissions, contact 8249514948 during the admission period.