Instructions for On-Line Form Fill-up for 1st and 3rd Semester (Regular & Back) and 5th Semester Regular Examination-2017
1. The students who have admitted themselves in their respective courses under this University in the academic sessions 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 and appear 1st Semester, 3rd Semester (Regular and Back) and 5th Semester (Regular) Examination(s)-2017 are required to fill the examination form ON-LINE mode Only.
2. The students who have admitted before the academic session 2015-16 are required to fill their forms manually as per the previous practice.
|Opening of the On-Line Exam. Form Fill-up||1st Nov.,
|Last date for filling-up of On-Line Exam Forms without Fine||10th Nov.,
|Last date for filling-up of On-Line Exam Forms with Fine of Rs.100/-||17th Nov.
|Last date for filling-up of On-Line Exam Forms (TATKAL) with Fine of Rs.500/-||24th Nov.,
|Last date for submission of form fill-up statement in the University||25th Nov.,
|Last date for closing of all form fill-up process||26th Nov.,
3. Students who are going to appear 1st Semester Regular and Back, 3rd Semester Regular and Back and 5th Semester Regular Exam-2017, are to login to www.uuc.ac.in – Online Exam.Form fill-up by using their USER ID and PASSWORD. The User Id and Password of the students are as follows :
For 1st Sem (Back), 3rd Sem (Regular and Back) and 5th Sem (Regular) Students
User ID – Exam Roll No.(Example-12MSW16001)
Password – Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
For 1st Sem (Regular) Students
User ID – Registration No.
Password – Data of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
NB – The registration number to be used as user ID for 1st Semester(Regular) Exam, students are requested to collect it from their respective colleges.
4. After login, they have to fill the form with all required fields (i.e. selection of subjects etc.) and upload the following documents.
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
After complete the form fill-up, student has to pay the examination fee as mentioned during the on-line form fill-up through SBI College (Link available). After successful payment student have to enter the payment reference number generated by the SBI Collect starting with DU—— and submit. Students are to take printout of the payment receipt. After receiving verification message student can take the printout of the form. The printout of the form along with the payment receipt and all the documents in support of the entries made in the application form should be submitted to their respective colleges/institutions/P.G.Departments by referring to which the colleges/P.G. Deptts will validate the forms.
Students are advised to make payment earlier and have the payment receipt in hand before on-line form fill-up.
5. Colleges/institutions/departments have to login using their User ID and Password provided, verify the forms in all respect and make them validate. An application once validated means it has been verified in all respects by the colleges. Any omission and commission detected latter-on shall be the sole responsibility of the Principals of the respective colleges/Chairman, P.G.Council. Admit cards will be issued only to the forms/candidates validated by the colleges/institutions/department.
6. After verification at the University level, students will be intimated through SMS to download their admit cards by logging in using their User ID and password.
7. For any difficulties you may mail to : email@example.com or call 8249514948.