New Student Registration-2017
Application Procedure for New Student Registration admitted to different courses in the affiliated colleges-2017
Candidates are advised NOT to use mobile phones for filling up Online application form in order to avoid possible mistakes, otherwise University will NOT be responsible for those wrong entries.
|Opening of the On-Line Application for Registration of students||1st August,
|Last date for submission of On-Line Application for Registration of Students||31st August,
|Last date for submission of Statement of Registration along with hard copy||15th September
A. Pre-Registration Requirement
The Following documents must be made ready before starting the Application process.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPEG/JPG
Format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your signature in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB
- Scanned copy of your HSC Certificate in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding
300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Degree Examination i.e. Mark
Sheet of Graduation Examination in case of applying for P.G. Courses or
Marks Sheet of +2 / Higher Secondary Examination in case of applying for Graduation Courses in
JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
B. Application Process:
- Step1:For Registration, the candidate should have a valid & active Mobile Number and also have a valid & active e-mail ID.
- Step2: For application click on uuc.ac.in (New Student Registration-2017-Apply Now) and provide the relevant data in appropriate fields.
- Step 3: This will take you to the Application page. Fill all the fields with correct data as per the requirements.
- Step 4: Upload your photo, signature and other documents.
- Step 5: Payment Procedure:
Applicants are not supposed to pay any registration fee directly to the University. They have to submit the form with a fee of Rs.0.00. The respective colleges shall have to pay the registration fee in total.
- Step 6: After submitting the application, students have to take the print out of the application and submit it to your respective college along with all documents enlisted in the application form.
The student are required to note down their mobile number as their UserID and the Data of Birth as password (Password format: 21-04-1995) for further uses.
Instruction to the Affiliated Colleges :
After successful submission of Registration Application by the students, the affiliated colleges are required to login and validate the forms. After validation, take the print out of “Statement of Student Registration-2017”, calculate the total fees to be paid, pay the fee at “Pay Online”. The Statement of Student Registration along with the hard copy of applications with relevant documents and fee paid receipt are to be submitted to Registrar, Utkal University of Culture, Sanskruti Vihar, Madanpur, Bhubaneswar-752054 latest by 15th September, 2017
For any queries regarding Online Application for Registration, contact 8249514948 during the usual office hours.