Online Application Procedure for Admission into different P.G. and M.Phil Programmes under Utkal University of Culture – 2020
Application Fee: PG and M.Phil: Rs.300/-
Candidates are advised read carefully the following procedure for filling up Online application form in order to avoid possible mistakes, otherwise University will NOT be responsible for those wrong entries.
Opening of On-Line application for admission for all P.G. and M.Phil Programmes 1st Sept., 2020 00.30 A.M.
to 29th Sept., 2020 11.30 P.M.
Dates for submission of hard copy of application along with enclosures in the University 1st Sept.,2020 10.30 A.M.
to 30th Sept.,2020 5.00 P.M.
- Pre-Registration Requirement
The Following documents must be made ready before starting the Application process.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPEG/JPG Format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your signature in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your HSC Certificate in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Degree Examination i.e. Mark Sheet of Graduation Examination in case of applying for P.G. Courses or Marks Sheet of P.G.Examination in case of applying for M.Phil Courses in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of Person with Disability (PWD)/Differently abled certificate/NSS/Sports Certificate or any other certificate for claiming
relaxation in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Online Application Process:
- Step1:For Registration, the candidate should have a valid & active Mobile Number and also have a valid & active e-mail ID.
- Step2:For application click on uuc.ac.in (Admissions-2020-Apply Now) and provide the relevant data in appropriate fields.
- Step 3:This will take you to the Application page. Fill all the fields with correct data as per the requirements.
- Step 4:Upload your photo, signature and other documents.
- Step 5: Payment Procedure:
For making the payment, click on Pay Online or visit onlinesbi.com and proceed. The payment Category to be chosen as “Fees for New Students” and then “Admission Application Fee” After successful payment through Net Banking,Credit/Debit Card, UPI, you will get an e-Receipt generated immediately from the System containing a reference number starting with” DU”. The reference number has to be provide while submitting the Online Application Form. You may also deposit Cash at any SBI branch after generating a Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form from State Bank Collect option. In such cases, the e-Receipt needs to be generated from Payment History link of State Bank Collect after depositing the fee at the SBI branch. Application fee once paid can’t be refunded under any circumstances.
After making successful payment and submission of application, take the print out of the application. You can take the print out of the application form latter by logging into using your registered mobile number as your User ID and your date of birth as password (Password format 21-04-1998) and send the print out of the application form with your signature along with all the relevant documents to Chairman, P.G.Council, Utkal University of Culture, Sanskruti Vihar, Madanpur, Bhubaneswar – 752054 either by post or by dropping it in the box provided in the University by the stipulated date and time.
For any queries regarding On-Line Application for Admission, contact Mobile 8249514948.
I have read the above mentioned instructions carefully and agreed upon.