Online Student Registration-2021
Instructions for On-Line Registration of Students Admitted in different Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2021-22
1.Date of Opening of On-Line Student Registration of Affiliated Colleges – 21-10-2021 11.00 A.M.
2. Last Date of On-Line Student Registration of Affiliated Colleges – 22-01-2022 11.30 P.M.
3. Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Student Registration Report – 31-01-2022 3.00 P.M.
- The students who have admitted themselves in their respective courses under different affiliated colleges under this University in the year 2021 are to register themselves to become the registered students of the University on ON-LINE mode Only.
- The students are to login at Students Registration-2021 link available in the home page of the University website i.e. uuc,ac.in. They have to put their Name, Mobile No., E-mail ID and Date of Birth and then proceed to fill the Registration Form.
- They have to upload the scanned copy of the following documents.
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of the HSC Certificate
- Scanned copy of Marks Sheet of the qualifying degree i.e. Mark Sheet of +2 or equivalent examination for the students admitted to Under-Graduate Course and Mark Sheet of Graduation or equivalent examination for the students admitted to Post-Graduate Courses.After complete the form fill-up, submit the forms and take a printout of the form and submit it to the college with required documents.
- Colleges will login using their User ID and Password provided, verify the registration forms and make them validate.
- Colleges will take a print out of the Registration Statement (previously known as Return of Matriculate) and they have to submit it to the University along with the required fees paid on On-Line Mode Only and Forms with relevant documents.