Online Application Procedure for Admission into different P.G. and M.Phil Programmes under Utkal University of Culture for the Academic Session 2022-23
Admission Notification 2022-23Download Prospectus-2022-23
Application Fee: PG and M.Phil: Rs.300/-
Candidates are advised read carefully the following procedure for filling up Online application form in order to avoid possible mistakes, otherwise University will NOT be responsible for those wrong entries.
Opening of On-Line application for admission for all P.G. and M.Phil Programmes 9th Nov., 2022 10.30
Last date of On-Line application for admission for all P.G. and M.Phil Programmes 24th Nov., 2022 11.30 P.M.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application with enclosure 26th Nov.,2022 4.30 P.M.
Uploading of list of students eligible to appear entrance test on University website 1st Dec.,2022
Date of Entrance Test (Both for P.G. and M.Phil Courses) 5th & 6th Dec.,2022
Publication of Selection List on University website 7th Dec.,2022
Date of Admission 8th to 9th Dec.,2022(without fine)
10th Dec.,2022 (with fine of Rs. 500/-)
IMPORTANT : The students who are appearing/appeared their final semester examination and are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply with the downloaded mark sheets, subject to production of their original mark sheets before selection process. These students are required to put “Zero Value” in the educational qualification box of qualifying degree in the application form.
- Pre-Registration Requirement
The Following documents must be made ready before starting the Application process.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph in JPEG/JPG Format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your signature in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of your HSC Certificate in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Degree Examination i.e. Mark Sheet of Graduation Examination in case of applying for P.G. Courses or Marks Sheet of P.G.Examination in case of applying for M.Phil Courses in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Scanned copy of Person with Disability (PWD)/Differently abled certificate/NSS/Sports Certificate or any other certificate for claiming
relaxation in JPEG/JPG format not exceeding 300KB in size.
- Online Application Process:
- Step1:For Registration, the candidate should have a valid & active Mobile Number and also have a valid & active e-mail ID.
- Step2:For application click on uuc.ac.in (Admissions-2021-Apply Now) and provide the relevant data in appropriate fields.
- Step 3:This will take you to the Application page. Fill all the fields with correct data as per the requirements.
- Step 4:Upload your photo, signature and other documents.
- Step 5: Payment Procedure:
For making the payment, click on Pay Online or visit onlinesbi.com and proceed. The payment Category to be chosen as “Fees for New Students” and then “Admission Application Fee” After successful payment through Net Banking,Credit/Debit Card, UPI, you will get an e-Receipt generated immediately from the System containing a reference number starting with” DU”. The reference number has to be provide while submitting the Online Application Form. You may also deposit Cash at any SBI branch after generating a Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form from State Bank Collect option. In such cases, the e-Receipt needs to be generated from Payment History link of State Bank Collect after depositing the fee at the SBI branch. Application fee once paid can’t be refunded under any circumstances.
After making successful payment and submission of application, take the print out of the application. You can take the print out of the application form latter by logging into using your registered mobile number as your User ID and your date of birth as password (Password format 21-04-1998) and send the print out of the application form with your signature along with all the relevant documents to Chairman, P.G.Council, Utkal University of Culture, Sanskruti Vihar, Madanpur, Bhubaneswar – 752054 either by post or by dropping it in the box provided in the University by the stipulated date and time.
I have read the above mentioned instructions carefully and agreed upon.