Since the inception, Utkal University of Culture having a well equipped Computer Centre. The Computer Centre is meeting the academic and administrative requirement having an birds eye on “Digital India” initiative.
- Maintenance and periodic update of the University website.
- Controlling Online Admission Application
- Controlling Online Student Registration Application
- Controlling Online Pre-Examination Application
- Controlling Online Post-Examination Application
- Controlling the Campus Wi-Fi System
- Publication of Results on different result portals
- Maintenance of Student Data
- Integrated facility for printing of different certificates of the students.
- Preparation of monthly salary and arrear bills for all the University Employees.
- Maintenance of University Employees data
- Imparting training to the Teaching and Non-teaching staff of the University.
- To provide assistance to students of different P.G. Departments and sponsored courses for using computers
- To provide computational facilities to the faculty members and Research Scholars of the University.
- Extending the laboratory facilities to the students of different sponsored programme.
- Actively associated with e-Governance Project of this University.